And the winner is . . .
Congratulations! Keep an eye out for an email from me in your inbox!
So . . .
ASUNDER has been out for about a month. Guess that means it’s time for a Reviewer Appreciation Giveaway! I’m giving away a pair of my handknit INCARNATE mitts.
What does a Reviewer Appreciation Giveaway mean?
It means I love reviewers. It means I appreciate the hard work you put in writing reviews for books you’ve read, and I want to reward you for reviewing my books. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a book blogger, librarian, book-club organizer, professional reviewer, or someone who just loves reading books. I adore you and I want you to have a chance to win these mitts.
- Read ASUNDER.
- Write a review for ASUNDER. (Let’s call anything that’s at least four sentences long a review.)
- Post that review everywhere: YABC, Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Books-a-Million, Book Depository, Shelfari, LibraryThing, your blog, your Tumblr, even Facebook. If you have an account with international bookstores (like Amazon.uk or .ca), post it there, too. It’ll count! (These are just the places I’m thinking of off the top of my head, but feel free to post your review more places.)
Reviews posted on YABC will count double!
- Keep links of the places you post your review.
- Paste those links in the comments section of this blog post. (Some like B&N don’t let you direct link. It’s okay. Just tell me you reviewed there, if you did.)
- The more links you post, the better chance you have of winning.
- This will run from now (Feb 25) to March 31.
- On April 1 — this won’t be a joke! — I will randomly select a winner for a pair of handknit INCARNATE mitts.
- Yes, this is international.
Remember, this is for ASUNDER reviews only!
If you have any questions, let me know and I’ll try to answer them quickly!