Many of you have noticed I’ve given away a few pair of mitts on Twitter, but blogland is sadly lacking in mitts.
Don’t be sad. I’m going to give a pair of mitts to you, too. THESE mitts.
A few things to remember:
1. This is international.
2. These mitts are wool. They’re ridiculously soft merino wool, so sensitive skin should be okay. (Mine is.) But if you’re honest to commas allergic, you should plan on giving them to a friend.
3. You may enter each giveaway only once. However, you may enter multiple giveaways. So, for example, I’m doing a Twitter giveaway while I do this one. You can enter both of them if you want.
Now . . . how to enter. You can do one, two, or all three of these things. Whichever you prefer!
1. One of the major themes in INCARNATE is dealing with newness. In the comments, tell me about a time you felt new or out of place. How did you overcome it?
2. Create some kind of INCARNATE-themed artwork. You can draw, knit, make a mosaic, whatever. It can be anything out of INCARNATE. For example: dragons, butterflies, music, masks. You decide. I just want to see you be creative. (Keep it rated G, also.) You can put the picture in the comments, or put it on your own blog and add a link, that way everyone can see it. :)
3. Tweet or FB about this giveaway. You can do both if you want, but it still counts for one point. You can use something like: I entered to win a pair of INCARNATE @jodimitts at http://www.jodimeadows.com/?p=626
You can do all of those things for a total of eight entries into a random drawing. Or you can choose one or two things. Whatever you want to do.
Since this giveaway will involve some work for anyone who wants to do INCARNATE art, this will be a longer giveaway. It will run through January 28. Entries will close at 10pm Eastern.
And remember to fill out the form so a) I can contact you if you win, and b) your entries count!